Asia Monthly Phone Call, monday August 4th, 15.00 pm Beijing time

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Fri Aug 1 12:33:45 PDT 2008

Dear Gijs,
I happy myself with the observation that os-colleagues from all over the
globe are interested in the Asia Monthly Phone Call!! In case you take
some space talking about Taiwan (WOSonOS 2009)I would be interested to
hear from anyone who has gone from Europe (Paris, Berlin, etc.) to
Taiwan by land/sea...since I am not taking part in the call.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp