Tao of Holing Space also posted at Internet Archive

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Sun Aug 24 15:22:38 PDT 2008

Hot on the heels of Raffi's posting, I've posted my version of the Tao te
Ching at the INternet Archive as well.  It's called The Tao of Holding
Space, relating specifically to facilitating Open Space Technology meetings
but slightly more universal that that too.

Also, it's free

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Facilitation - Training - Process Design

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com

Principal, Harvest Moon Consultants, Ltd.
http://www.harvestmoonconsultants.com