Need a Graphic Recorder -- Soon

Tenneson Woolf tenneson at berkana.org
Tue Aug 12 09:15:04 PDT 2008

OS Friends,

Cynthia Lyon Marinstein and I are working on a project with a group near
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA. Though I don't want to unintentionally
"otherise" graphic recorders, and do want to support the "graphic
recorderness" in all of us, I am in search of a person near Fort Lauderdale
for a project on September 5th. I have to believe there are many. Do you
know of someone you could connect me too?

Thanks Holly for a good learning dive on the principle of engaging in
meaning and emergence, one form of which is the harvest of graphic
illustration.

Tenneson

Tenneson Woolf

Orem, Utah USA