FW: need your help in 2 areas

Tenneson Woolf tenneson at berkana.org
Thu Aug 7 06:27:48 PDT 2008

Hi Funda.

I recently co-hosted a client group, The Center for Human Development. The
explicit purpose was not determining company mission and vision. It was a
wellness check for the group of 60 whose work is to create healthy
community. They had core values that they call the "half dozen truths." Much
conversation on these - the good and bad of them. The end of this gathering
was a circle of commitments. New words that in most case could land on the
truths, but with new and authentic relation to them. It was an experience of
enriching company vision and mission, strengthened by a good day and a half
of OS. This may be a bit too far from what you are asking. Have a peek to
see. Could talk a bit also if helpful.
http://tennesonwoolf.blogspot.com/2008/07/half-dozen-learnings.html.

Warmly,

Tenneson