Public Merger + long story/update

Steven "Doc" List anotherthought at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 05:48:28 PDT 2008

Being relatively new to this, where can I read/learn more about your
reference to Chris's "training wheels" thoughts?  Harrison?  Chris?

.Doc

Steven ListSteven "Doc" List, CMP
The Money Is In Your Blind Spot!T
Keynote Speaker, Facilitator, Consultant, Master of Ceremonies
Workshop Presenter, Author, Coach, Career Management Professional

AnotherThought, Inc. | 4815 W Braker Ln, Ste 502-111 | Austin, TX 78759
V: 512-246-3533 | M: 512-924-9248 | F: 512-233-2943
 <http://www.anotherthought.com/> www.AnotherThought.com |
<http://www.stevenlist.com/> www.StevenList.com |
<http://austin.classesintown.com/> Austin.ClassesInTown.com
LinkedIn:  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenlist>