beyond balloons

Karen Sella karen at luminacoaching.com
Sat Apr 19 11:11:11 PDT 2008

Hi, Marty,

I love the idea of balloons—how creative!  As far as a more mundane
approach, I’ve found either colored paper or even plain paper, each with a
letter or number designation and taped to the wall works well.  Then, we can
refer to spaces A, B, C or 1, 2, 3, etc. rather easily.

Best,

Karen

Karen Sella

Coaching:  HYPERLINK "http://www.luminacoaching.com"www.luminacoaching.com

Consulting:  HYPERLINK
"http://www.integralventures.com"www.integralventures.com

Blog: HYPERLINK "http://www.lumina.typepad.com"www.lumina.typepad.com

Phone: 1.206.780.2998

Skype: karensella

lumina fr. L. light, air, opening...

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential
and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think
that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
reply and delete the message and any attachments.

   _____