World Open Space on Open Space 2008, San Francisco - website !

Eric Lilius elilius at halhinet.on.ca
Wed Apr 9 09:33:54 PDT 2008

***http://www.wosonos2008.org <http://www.wosonos2008.org/>*
Dear wonderful Lisa,
That is one beautiful, immediately useful, everything at your fingertips
website.
Looks like a good one.
I'd come if I could.

Congratulations to you and your fabulous team for setting the stage so well.
Eric

Lisa Heft wrote:

> Hello, dear friends –
>
> First, my thanks to the Open Space Institute of the US for opening a
> proposal process for some of you seeking partial funding to attend the
> *World Open Space on Open Space this July in San Francisco*. Thanks so
> much, OSI-US for helping people come together in this exciting
> international Open Space event. Thank you also to all of the
> Institutes and individuals who are supporting their colleagues with
> shared resources so more of us can get to WOSonOS 2008. I will send
> you all more ideas for how to raise a little money for yourself and
> others...stay tuned.
>
> Secondly, a deep bow to wonderful *Justin Sampson*, fellow
> OpenSpacenik –and- the webmaster for our lovely event website. Thank
> you Justin, for your time and talents. I gave Justin a million (no
> really, a million) pages and links and graphics ... and he made it all
> come together, and beautifully. *Our event website is launched!*
>
> There are two pages in-progress: Accommodation listings and
> information for asking for a Visa Invitation Letter. If you need this
> information before it is on the site, please email me directly and I
> will send this to you. Everything else is live!
>
> Please join us at the website for WOSonOS 2008 in San Francisco:
>
> * *
>
> *http://www.wosonos2008.org <http://www.wosonos2008.org/>*
>
> We open our arms to welcome you to San Francisco this summer...
>
> Lisa
>
> ___________________________
>
> *L i s a H e f t*
>
> Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
>
> O p e n i n g S p a c e
>
> lisaheft at openingspace.net <mailto:lisaheft at openingspace.net>
>
> www.openingspace.net <http://www.openingspace.net>

> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

http://www.haliburtonfolk.com
http://www.environmenthaliburton.ca
`·.¸ ><((((º> .·´¯`·.¸.·<º))))><¸.·´¯·.¸
`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>
<º))))><·.¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸
·..·´¯`·. <º))))><.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·<º))))><

Eric Lilius
Box 27
(1563 Eagle Lake Road)
Eagle Lake, ON  K0M 1M0
CANADA W78.34.12/N45.07.09
705-754-9873
705-754-9860 (fax)

"I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there in the
universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
      (Calvin and Hobbes/Bill Watterson)