Initiation

Stanley Park spark at OPENSPACE.KR
Wed Apr 9 05:04:10 PDT 2008

Hi friends,

I think the "initiation" is to start to invite people to an adventurous yet
exciting life-long journey of living with spirit alive which secretively
triggers self-organizing force of OST.

Recently, I have changed my signature from park to spark. Now, I can tell
why I did so.  "spark" reminds me of my role of kindling co-humans to take
that journey with US.

Thank you all for this inspirational thread.

on a rainy day in Seoul,

with respect to you all...

spark