Open Space in 60 minutes

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Tue Apr 1 09:49:46 PDT 2008

Hi Jack,

You demonstrated that when the spirit and principles are respected, self
organization happens with its unique richness of human experience and
concrete results. I shared your story with people who were hesitating to use
OST for shorter community consultations, favoring more controlled structured
processes - feeling safer with it. We have done OST  out here several times
in a 2 hour format but you have successfully raised the bar. Now they may
see that the flexibility is possible while keeping the magic, even in less
than 2 hours.

Congratulations. The brave of heart with the right spirit accomplish
wonders.

Diane