Learning opportunities?

Steven List anotherthought at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 06:35:26 PDT 2008

I've been doing a lot of reading, connecting, and learning.

I'm planning on attending the WOSonOS.

I'm eager for opportunities to observe and learn from more experienced
practitioners in Open Space.

I guess I can look on the Open Space Worldscape to see what's coming up.

I wondered if you might have any additional suggestions for me as to how I
can connect with and learn from members of the community, in a live setting.

...Doc

Steven "Doc" List, CMP
The Money Is In Your Blind Spot!T
Keynote Speaker, Facilitator, Consultant, Master of Ceremonies
Workshop Presenter, Author, Coach, Career Management Professional
AnotherThought, Inc. | 4815 W Braker Ln, Ste 502-111 | Austin, TX 78759
V: 512-246-3533 | M: 512-924-9248 | F: 512-233-2943
www.AnotherThought.com | www.StevenList.com | Austin.ClassesInTown.com
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/stevenlist | Flickr: www.flickr.com/digidragon
AnotherThought at gmail.com