Highlights: First OS on OS in French

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Tue Sep 25 16:04:16 PDT 2007

Bonjour Catherine,

I'm happy to hear your suggestion of an exchange on OST in Switzerland.

The plan is for me to facilitate the French OST training in Switzerland February 13 to 15. The plan is also for me to facilitate an OST training in Lyon France on Jan 30 to Feb 1st. I'd be delighted to participate to any kind of exchange in French on Open Space outside the training sessions. Let me know what works for you.

Diane