Highlights: First OS on OS in French

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Tue Sep 25 08:43:17 PDT 2007

Dear Esther!
May I use the french version of stammtisch in the worldmap entry where
all the stammtische are listed?
Have a look (all of you to see the closest next to where you live)
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/
Go to MENU and click on STAMMTISCHE,
here you see the 25
next regular meeting everywhere is on November 5th.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp