the meaning of space for you

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Tue Sep 18 11:43:48 PDT 2007

For me, space is the beginning of everything, at every level, and it is the
place to which we return, at every level.

My daughter, when she was four or so, offered this little prayer of
thanksgiving one night:

"Thank you space, for everything."

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Facilitation - Training - Process Design

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com

Principal, Harvest Moon Consultants, Ltd.
http://www.harvestmoonconsultants.com