OS-like set-up in IBM tv ad

Blake Mills CustomHousePro at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 13:33:46 PDT 2007

Hey Harrison and everyone,
What a great OSONOS by the Sea.  Thanks for a delightful, thought  provoking
time.

As a matter of fact, I have done OS at IBM several times.  There are  pockets
of very progressive people at IBM that are trying new things but they  just
don't like to talk about them much, too busy designing stuff, I  guess.  They
had the natural resistance but took it and ran with OS on  their own after
experiencing it.  I just had to get out of the way.

Just think of all the powerful closing circles going on around the world,
thanks to you, Harrison.

Blessings,
Blake Mills