OS documentation in French (was Highlights: First OS on OS in French)

Communications Esther Matte ematte at excellence.ca
Sat Sep 29 14:16:14 PDT 2007

Hello everyone,

Yes, we do need more documentation in French, and
OS stories in French. I invite all of you who do
facilitate OS in French to register to Michael
Pannwitz and Jo Topfer's wonderful Worlscape
(http://www.excellence.ca/forumouvert.php) and
put in your events with a short description. I
did, so there are a few French events there. But more are needed!

There is no fee to register up to 5 events and a
small fee after that (Michael, please correct me
if I'm wrong). It only takes a few minutes to
enter an event. So please, do enter yours :-))

Thanks in advance!

Esther