america speaks

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Mon Sep 24 07:01:13 PDT 2007

Dear colleagues in the USA,
a couple of people in Berlin are looking into the possibility to start
something akin to "America Speaks" in these parts. There will be a small
meeting tomorrow...one never knows what will come of it.
Looking at the website of America Speaks gives me some information.
Much more important to me would be to hear something from some of you
who have been part of this. After looking at the videos, its already
clear to me that its not closely related to open space. I am curious
what your impressions, experiences, opinions, etc. are especially
against the neutrality claim of America Speaks (whenever I hear that
someone is neutral it starts confusing the hell out of me, for instance).
Have a wonderful day
Greetings from a warm late summerday in Berlin
mmp--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.org   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 455 resident Open
Space Workers in 73 countries (working in a total of 132 countries
worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org