OS Training

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Wed Oct 24 14:04:24 PDT 2007

 Hi Gerard,

I'm copying the invitation from Tova Averbuch for an Open Space training in
Greece this November in case you did not see it earlier.

Warm wishes from windy Phoenix,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
CWS - Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue
Phoenix, AZ  85048-8990
480.759.0262
www.christinewhitneysanchez.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello friends and co-leagues,

                                        A Happy New year (Hebrew Calendar)
to you and your!

                                              A sweet , healthy, bountiful
and creative time

                                                        to you and the
world.

I am Happy  to invite you to join us in an Open Space Technology Training

The coming training will  take place on November 7-10 in Pelion  (arriving
the 6) , a peninsula north-east of Greece, a wild beautiful place.

This training is going to be particularly interesting because of its special
characteristics:

international, in terms of the facilitating team (Tova Averbuch  and Avner
Haramati from Israel and Thomas Hermann from Sweden  ) and in terms of  the
participants
local, in terms of hospitality (Maria Scordialos  and Sarah Whiteley are
living on the land, hoping to Open the Space in the region and in the
Aegean)
anchored in real  context of the fires in Greece today: having a one day
Open space event inviting the public at large.
Modular: this is part one out of two. part two will take place in June 5-8 ,
2008( with Tova Averbuch and Avner Haramati from Israel and Chris Corrigan
and Caitlin Frost from BC Canada) and will put emphasis on leadership. Each
part is a whole all for itself and together they enable to root and deepen
the knowledge and practice
 This will be the first time, as far as I know, to have a day of a real
burning issue OST event as an integral part of the training, with
participants

You are invited to come for one of the trainings or for two, or choose to
come for the day of OS event to the pablic for  a " cost  only"  charge .
Please read the attached invitation for more detail

Hope to see you with us  !

please feel free to pass this invitation along

Tova Averbuch

Tova Averbuch             טובה אורבוך
34 Rabinovitz St.   רחוב רבינוביץ 34
Holon            58672               חולון
Israel
               972-3-5523476
         averbuch at post.tau.ac.il