OS Training

Michelle Cooper mcooper at integralvisions.com
Tue Oct 23 18:11:11 PDT 2007

 Hello Gerard
I am offering a 4 day experiential workshop "Conscous Open Space
Organization." It is scheduled for Nov. 20-23 in Hamilton, ON. Canada. I
think that is considered Northeast!
You can go to my web site for details www.integralvisions.com or contact me
directly for more information mcooper at integralvisions.com. I would be happy
to discuss with you. I expect to make a decision this week on a change in
the training schedule to accommodate the needs of those registered, so I
encourage you to be in touch soon if you are interested.
Kind regards.
Michelle