Harrison in Rome/challenging circles

Pat Black patoitextiles at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 06:10:00 PDT 2007

He has in the past worked for Amazon and now works for Microsoft as a
computer wizard.  I am not positive about the details but it seems he
regularly finds the need to hold meetings for people who work in his
area of the company in open space.  It doesn't sound like he uses it
for the run of the mill type staff meetings.  It does sound like they
have something juicy to sort out.  But my experience working with
those who work with open space is that even the run of the mill
experiences contain the essence of open space.
PAt