Alternatives for Challenging Morning Circles

Sandra Kriese sjkriese at telus.net
Wed Oct 17 12:40:38 PDT 2007

Thank-you Harrison.....I will, I will.

"given the space"....."opening the space"....."vagueness creates a
lot of space"...

It seems to be a quantum physics thing, that the observer affects the
observed....but done oh-so-lightly. In any case, after all this time,
some piece of the puzzle has just dropped into my awareness, linking
space and trust and hope and room for the whole thing. Ha!

I am chuckling!
Sandra