Anglicans in Open Space

Brian S Bainbridge briansb at mira.net
Mon Oct 15 23:22:03 PDT 2007

Dear Larry
So glad we are not being too radical in such matters and that it has been
done before.
Michael Pannwitz thinks it hasn't been used in Germany - and I reckon he
would know. So, perhaps we are ahead of the Germans - whatever that may be
worth.
Not sure if I told you, but the Moscow time was wonderful - though it has
been a bit "bumpy" since then. Whatever of the bumps, I think the
relationship will hold well, which is a nice feeling. Except that the
"tyranny of distance" gets in the way of it all, as always.
Things feel quiet at the moment, except for the possible Jordan thing which
now seems unlikely - but just when I start thinking that, things usually
unravel and happen in spite of my thinking. Oh well, we shall see - that's
November 9 thru 16, I think. Could be a wonderful, experience, though I
think Pavel reckons he may be unable to be there (sad). If that doesn't
happen, I'll be on retreat anyway. I know which I would prefer.
Parish-wise, the Hall project seems about to get going physically - which is
amazing. And there are First Communions, and end-of-year events and the
Parish Fete and an OSI-OZ Newsletter to do and an OSonOS (December 7-8 and a
Facilitators Network Conference in Adelaide (November 28-30) doing a major
session with Brendan McKeague and so it goes on and on. All grist for the
mill, I guess.
Apart from the distance thing and all that, I'm happy enough and reasonably
well, though not yet back to morning-walking or studying Russian the way I
should.
Hope you are well and working hard enough but not too hard. And maybe even
revelling in having the house to yourselves again!!
Cheers and blessings,   BRIAN

Fr Brian S. Bainbridge
0412 111 525
Skype: briansbain