Full participation and OS

Beverley Neff bev at cariboolinks.com
Thu Oct 11 08:34:11 PDT 2007

Hi Irv,

This question came up when we introduced Open Space to my community
here in Canada last year. It was a day and a half OS "Living Together
on Saturna Island", with action planning on the second day. A number
of people could not come for both days and talked to me about it. I
suggested that if they could only come for one day, the first day was
the day to be there. And if they could only come for part of a day,
make it the morning of the first day so that they could be at the
opening circle and stay as long as they liked. People seemed to find
those suggestions reasonable and inclusive.

BTW, those that did attend both days made sure to get copies of the
Book of Proceedings for their friends who couldn't come the second
day...

Best regards,
Beverley Neff
Saturna Island BC Canada