Full participation and OS

Real Options mail at realoptions.com.au
Wed Oct 10 23:11:46 PDT 2007

Hi
Irv's question and proposed response, and then Jack's response, seem quite
reasonable to me (someone who has just completed OS training - a couple of
hours ago - but yet to facilitate a conference).

But it got me wondering what the response would be if people could only come
to the 2nd day (action planning) and not the first day (questions/
discussions).

Graeme Gibson

--
Real Options International
Education, Training, Facilitation, Communication

Invitations have gone out to several stakeholders for a two day conference
and we are beginning to get responses.  Aside from those who expressed that
they cannot attend, we¹ve been getting some that indicate that they can only
come to the first day (we expressed the strong desire/need for full
attendance).  Realizing that ³whoever comes is the right people², by
inference I guess whenever they come is the right time (for them).  In light
that the first day of an OS event usually shakes outs the questions and day
two begins the process of action planning, what do you think about people
only participating in only one phase?