FOFO and it's story

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Mon Oct 1 13:30:58 PDT 2007

Dear Louise,

Thank you for sharing your story of the experience of FOFO. It is not easy
to write on a public forum about the shadow side of our community, and yet
there is an excellent growth opportunity when the less-than-easy side of
working and being in OS comes up.

I don't think you are alone in your experience, Louise. And am very grateful
to Chris and Catherine for their questions.

When all is said and done all we have is ourselves and a practice
opportunity looking at us in the face.

warmly,
raffi