OSONOS by the Sea

Suzanna Stephan suzannastephan at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 07:05:35 PDT 2007

Hello Phelim,

I hope your learnings are continuing to reveal themselves. It was a pleasure to meet you and put your body, face and personality to your wonderful inspiration on the list.

I am beginning a project with a local arts group and was wondering if you had an opportunity to put your video 'with cat' on youtube as of yet?

I hope life is treating you kindly. :)

Suzanna

Suzanna Stephan
www.bothworldsconsulting.com
www.followyourstrategy.com
Va DMBE SWaM Certified
757.621.3560

Getting Real while Getting Real Work Done