new

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri Oct 12 15:07:50 PDT 2007

Hello, fabulous Niko and welcome to the global Open Space community !

(Niko wrote: Hi all, I am a 16 year old student in the Québec City  I have
just recently moved here from New Zealand.
I am very very interested in open space technology and I am reading every
email which comes though.)

Perhaps you may find some of the materials on my website useful...

http://www.openingspace.net <http://www.openingspace.net/>

...and if you are explaining the process to people you may find the
‘gallery’ there useful (photos showing the process – see ‘Anatomy of An Open
Space Event’).

We welcome all that you are and all that you contribute to our rich
learning,

Lisa

PS if your father knows Chris Corrigan...danger...deep learning and rich
laughter will occur...

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator

O p e n i n g  S p a c e