Just Do It / Make it Happen - Story of an Open Space

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Fri Nov 23 14:01:40 PST 2007

Judy--

Wonderful story and just the sort of thing we were looking for on the
funding topic.

Please be sure and tell us how it goes with the events that come from
this one.

"Several people want to talk to me about potential applications for
their not-for-profit or other group." These sound like groups which are
not directly related to the purpose of the group you were in, yes?

How do you plan to approach the next two events for this group? (I am
not looking for "How would you improve your performance?" I am looking
for the things that would make it more visible to those who could
benefit from OS. And for me that includes community needs.)

Thanks, Judy.

			:- Doug. Germann