more funding community work?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Nov 21 05:42:52 PST 2007

Jeff - somehow I missed the "Walnuts and Lemon" routine. May I say that as a
member of your PhD committee I am very pleased with your ascetic approach to
such a high calling (the PhD). Mortification of the body often has the
positive effect of sharpening the mind. Since you got your degree, I guess
it worked.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html