funding community work?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Nov 16 15:12:19 PST 2007

Peggy - I think we need to create the "The Royal Order of Nose followers." I
doubt we have many recruits, but those that choose to join will be
exceptional. Otherwise known as, "The Right People."

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html