open space in Iran?

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Mon Nov 12 09:34:25 PST 2007

Dear Jost,
great! So, now I can "activate" Iran (making it the 132nd os-country on
the map) and add Iran to your list of countries in the world map.
While looking through the archives of our listserve searching for Iran I
found a long string where Raffi spoke of some of his ancestors coming
from there...so thats part of his interest.
Interesting that you mentioned a German political Foundation as being
one of the sponsors. You know but most of the members of our list
probably dont that there are 5 major political Foundations not only
active in Germany and Europe but all over the world and interested in
supporting innovative approaches. The training I conducted in Karachi
for people from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka (the Indians
could not attend because of tensions which resulted in them not getting
visas)was sponsored by the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, associated with the
Social Democratic Party in Germany. I facilitate about 8 os events on
various topics around youth violence in Germany for them.
My closest contact at the Foundation is now at the office of this
Foundatin in Shanghai...I think they have close to 100 offices around
the world...I am reporting on this at some length to encourage
os-workers around the world to look at their programs and activities
which are in many of the fields that many of us are engaged in.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

PS: Jost, have a look at your updated osmap entry
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/
and do send a picture so I can spot you next time I am in Bangkok

--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.org   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 462 resident Open
Space Workers in 75 countries (working in a total of 132 countries
worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org