open space in Iran?

Jost Wagner jostwagner at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 07:23:16 PST 2007

Dear Michael,

I have just facilitated one OST for three hours last week during an associated meeting of the Asian Broadcasting Union (ABU) 44th General Assembly hosted by the government of Iran. The number of participants were only 20 people from countries as Bhutan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Iran, Nepal, Indonesia and Fiji. Topic was how to overcome the digital divide. Most of the participants were senior managers of the respective national broadcasting stations. The event was sponsored by a German political Foundation and the ABU Secretariat. The location was kind of nice although very spontaneous. We conducted it in the teahouse area of the huge congress center of the Islamic Republic Iranian Broadcasting (IRIB). While we the open space took place we could enjoy some of the amazing teas.

Best regards from Thailand

J. W.

Jost H. WagnerConsultant - TrainerIAF Certified Professional Facilitator©