OST and strategic planning: a late comment

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Nov 8 13:10:17 PST 2007

Much better late than never! Truly a great story!! But what you didn't admit
to is that you are now working less -- a lot less. Not that you don't have
any more business, but rather that you have joined in that ultimate scam we
call Open Space. The client does all the work and even writes the report!
Well done!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html