Cercle Forum ouvert Montr éal (Stammtisc h)

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Mon Nov 5 08:00:42 PST 2007

Have a great time at the Montreal stammtisch,
we will meet at 7:00 pm in Berlin....
lets have a glimpse of what happened at your stammtisch
I will report on ours!
peace
mmp

--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 461 resident Open
Space Workers in 74 countries (working in a total of 132 countries
worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org