SV: Kiev here we come....

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Tue May 22 20:03:02 PDT 2007

Yes isn't it!!! I mean an unreasonable time - eating breakfast and are soon
ready to pick Thomas up in ½ hour! See you in Kiev!
:o)
Eva
P.S I also packed something to the silent auction - don't know if there be
any but if so - I have something with me for access queen - and of course
hopefully and irresistible offer from Lisa ...

Bästa hälsningar

Eva P Svensson

EPS Human Invest AB
"Verksamhetsutveckling genom människor skapar långsiktigt välmående företag
och organisationer"

Anåsbergsvägen 22, 439 34 ONSALA
Besöksadress; Slussgatan 1, Göteborg
Tfn: 0300-615 05, Mobil; 0706- 89 85 50