Registration on 15th Worldwide OSonOS is closed

Tree Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Fri May 18 20:52:19 PDT 2007

Thanks, Yana, for telling this list about the great success of your
registration work.

It is wonderful that you have fifty people coming.  I hope you didn't have
to actually turn anyone away!

I will be holding space for open space during the days of OSonOS Kiev.
Actuallly, I hold open space for open space every day.

I swim laps daily.  One of my fellow swimmers is a woman from Kiev.  I've
been asking her, as we wait for the lifeguards to open the pool for us, to
tell me about Kiev.  It is a city, she tells me, of over three million.
This morning, she asked me to imagine a city as beautiful as San Francisco
(she and I live an hour from San Francisco and SF is a jewel of a city, of
course) and much, much bigger.  She says Kiev is the most beautiful city in
the world.  She has to correct me from time to time;  I keep thinking she is
from the Soviet Union.  No, no, she says in her beautiful lilting English,
I am Ukraine, I am not Russian.  She tells me I should be very, very sorry
that I am not in Kiev for OSonOS. She makes Kiev sound like heaven.

Open space, where we all live, is a kind of heaven, eh?

Best wishes for your successful gathering.  I'll be eager to read reports.

On 5/18/07, Vliex, Carla (cvl) <CVL at tg.nl> wrote:

>  Dear all
>
> In my mind I will be traveling to Kiev. Wishing you a fruitful and joyful
> meeting
>
> Carla
>
>  Met vriendelijke groet,
>
> drs. Carla Vliex
> Senior Adviseur Organisatie Ontwikkeling
> *------------------------------------------------------------------*
> *Twynstra Gudde Adviseurs en Managers*
> Stationsplein 1, 3818 LE Amersfoort
> Postbus 907, 3800 AX Amersfoort
> 033-4677760
> 06 53927407
> Internet www.twynstragudde.nl

Love rays,
Tree Fitzpatrick

http://thecultureoflove.blogspot.com/

. . . the great and incalculable grace of love, which says, with Augustine,
"I want you to be," without being able to give any particular reason for
such supreme and unsurpassable affirmation.  -- Hannah Arendt

1335 Montecito Ave Apt. 35
Mountain View, California 94043
(650) 967-9260