Registration on 15th Worldwide OSonOS is closed

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue May 15 06:09:22 PDT 2007

A warm wave from the West Coast of the United States, where I live.  I will
not only be there in spirit, but in playfulness and invitation as well.  I
will be a butterfly fluttering in the pockets of several of my dear
colleagues.

And as Access Queen, I thank you thank you for continuing the tradition of
sharing resources and ideas to help people with high passion and low
finances join you in the World Open Space on Open Space.  Just a note that
Bhav, the lovely participant from the UK, is joining you in person because
of the joint efforts of Access Queen and the Open Space Institute of the
United States.  Those of us who cannot be with you in person send our love
and support by helping others be there with you.

I know it will be ***most*** incredible ... !!

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator

O p e n i n g  S p a c e