Registration on 15th Worldwide OSonOS is closed

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Mon May 14 11:16:40 PDT 2007

Dear Yana and team,

This is a huge success. My heartily congratulations!
Now the countdown is ticking.
I can imagine how excited you must be.
My best wishes for all remaining nuts & bolts :)
I wished I could be in Kiev too.
Have fun and enjoy ...

Cheers from Berlin,
Gabriela

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Yana Demenko
  To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
  Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 7:46 PM
  Subject: Registration on 15th Worldwide OSonOS is closed

  Dear friends,

  I would like to inform you that registration on Worldwide OSonOS 2007 is closed.

  We have got 50 participants from 12 countries all over the World.

  27 of them are coming from:

  Australia
  Canada
  Denmark
  Germany
  Hungary
  Kyrgyzstan
  Nepal
  Russia
  Sweden
  Switzerland
  United Kingdom

  The list of participants you will find at http://www.open-space.in.ua/participants.html

  As you know well, this is a good tradition of OSonOS's to support those participants who are willing to come but have financial restrictions.

  We are proud to notice that together we were able to support 12 people.

  1 person from the United Kingdom was supported by Lisa Heft, Access Queen
  6 persons from Ukraine were supported by GURT International Training Group and MTP Company (GITG & MTP are sponsors of this event)
  5 persons from Russia were supported by INFRUST Program (partner of GITG)

  We are looking forward for great event =)

  WELCOME TO UKRAINE!

  Best regards,
  Yana Demenko

  [e-mail] yana at demenko.info
  [post] p.o.box 4B, Kyiv-1, 01001, Ukraine
  [web] www.demenko.info
  [skype] yana_demenko

  * * ========================================================== OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist