WOSonOS live presentations worldwide ;)

Тясто Марина В. tyasto at sapa.nsk.su
Mon May 7 05:34:43 PDT 2007

Dear Yana,

My 9th Global Leadership Forum is over, finally. I will start my
preparations to the WOSonOS in Kiev. You never sent to me
information about payment. How we could manage it? I will fly via Moscow
(without my professor) and wonder if you could put me to homestay with
someone local? Write, please, how are you doing with organizing so far? How
about visas or Russians don't need them. I hope you could pair me with some
body arriving at the same time to Borispol from Moscow. All the best<

Marina