Principles in Portugese

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Wed May 16 14:31:55 PDT 2007

Hi Folks,

Phelim here.. I'm doing a two day open space event for the fringe
theatre community in Sau Paulo Brasil next week. I've checked out
Lisa's great Glossary for Portugese transalations .. Thanks Lisa. But
i find it doesn't have translations for the actual four principles on
Portugese so wondered if anyone had experience of working there and
advice?. We can of course work these out when we get there on Sunday
but just wondered if anyone had anything to say..

love Phelim