WOSonOS live presentations worldwide ;)

Yana Demenko yana at demenko.info
Sat May 5 07:24:15 PDT 2007

Dear open spacers from Poland,

The same presentation could happens in Warsaw. I'm going to stay in
Warsaw from May 6 to May 8 and if there are any "stamtish" organizers
I would love to meet them! =) You can contact me by e-mail. I'll stay
online.

p.s. Still few places are available on WOSonOS 2007 in Kyiv.
Participants from 10 countries already registered! Hurry up ;) All
the details you could find here - www.open-space.in.ua

Warmly,
Yana Demenko

[e-mail] yana at demenko.info
[post] p.o.box 4B, Kyiv-1, 01001, Ukraine
[web] www.demenko.info
[skype] yana_demenko