Photos and results from RoCoCoCamp are online

Deborah Hartmann deborah at hartmann.net
Wed May 23 12:29:45 PDT 2007

Thanks Diane. This was my first multi-day event and despite everything
people found it successful. I learned a lot, and it was much more fun
doing it "a deux" :-) I am still working with a script I customized from
the one you sent me... thanks for that!

I hope this gives a boost to FOsurFO in ValDavid - certainly, many many
people were interested to hear more about it!

deb