voting - after coming home from an OST-meeting

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Mon Mar 26 09:14:20 PDT 2007

The beauty of that way of voting is that it keeps passion and responsibility
together...whatever wants to get out of the room does so with a champion
carrying it forward.

My practice these days is to do that and then invite a future gathering of
champions, say a month after the OST to reconvene and check in on the
progress of things with each other.  That is a good time too to see if
people need help from one another, and it begins a little council of action
to sustain whatever is emerging.

Chris

On 3/26/07, Thomas Herrmann <thomas at openspaceconsulting.com> wrote:

>  Dear Carla
>
> Thanks for your answer, I love that way of converging as well, but this
> time I don´t think it will be ripe to do that. To my judgement the theme is
> too wide and the time too little, so we will think about other ways to go on
> afterwards – maybe more OST-meetings or online as they are normally spread
> out all over Sweden. Or they may go for more time for the actual OS-meeting
> – we´ll see that in our planning-meeting. But as I see the circumstances
> now, this seems like a good way.
>

> Thanks also to Harrison – of course I´ve looked it up in "the book"!
> Remembered it was there.
>
> Best regards
>
> Thomas

CHRIS CORRIGAN
Facilitation - Training
Open Space Technology

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com

Principal, Harvest Moon Consultants, Ltd.
http://www.harvestmoonconsultants.com