Learning to live in open space in all the moments of our lives (was Causing Trouble/Digging Heals)

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Sun Mar 25 22:40:05 PDT 2007

Dear Robyn,

Thank you for sharing onlist about living in OS.  That was a great
story!

It really spoke to me because an apparently unrelated question came to
me today unexpectedly:

What would a meditation with a conscious open space essence look like?

What would the form of a meditation with a conscious open space
form look like?

In other words how would the elements of os's form, the circle, the
opening, bulletin board, the marketplace, etc. be reflected in one's
meditation method?

Or do the essential ingredients of the form of any meditation already
contain them?

Or is that even necessary?

If OST strips down how humans get work done to the essential conditions for
right doing, then -extrapolating from the language of Harrison's Spirit book
-the elements of form of the method should offer guideposts to the form
of a meditation that would allow for the essential mythos ("the right
story") to emerge, out of which would follow the liturgy ("what people
do").

Or do many forms of meditation already do that?

Warmly,
Raffi
San Diego, USA

www.openspaceworld.ru