FW: Causing Trouble

Tenneson Woolf tenneson at berkana.org
Thu Mar 22 15:21:51 PDT 2007

Father Brian,

I've been to WAM a few times. We met there either last year or the year
before. I think I made the connection through Chris Corrigan.

I would be interested in exploring a proposal to do an OS at next year's
WAM. Wouldn't it be interesting to have an OS with some focus on control? An
OS period, at that academic gathering....

Would you be interested? Others too?

Tenneson Woolf

The Art of Hosting
tenneson at berkana.org
www.artofhosting.org
801 376 2213

Dyer Institute for Leading Organizational Change
tenneson_woolf at byu.edu
www.dyerinstitute.byu.edu
801 422 2665