Photos of Saturna OS

Beverley Neff bev at cariboolinks.com
Mon Mar 19 14:44:22 PDT 2007

Hi Martin,

We put our Book of Proceedings with final comments and action plans,
along with a link to Nancy's photos, on our community website
(saturnacan.net). It seems to be giving people who were not at the
event a feeling of what it was like—rather than wonder they can look at
the photos and read the actual reports. I think they like the
transparency of it all and even feel included. Another way of opening
space...

Best regards,
--Beverley