Photos of Saturna OS

Beverley Neff bev at cariboolinks.com
Mon Mar 12 21:10:55 PDT 2007

You are welcome, Esther. I can never resist honouring the four
directions, especially at the centre of a circle! We used the cedar
branches as talking sticks (Harrison suggested that somewhere) and they
were very well received.

Catherine, this gym was in a rec centre, newly built, and also had
other areas we could use for breakout spaces (lounge, stage,
mezzanine). It worked wonderfully well and that was healing, since many
of the people present had fought long and hard to NOT have it built due
to valid concerns about affording it or even needing it. I went into it
the first time and knew they had built it so that I could open space
there for the whole community. :)

Thanks Raffi and Wendy for the flickr tags...

Best regards,
--Beverley