Saturna Open Space —a report

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Tue Mar 6 10:57:11 PST 2007

Beverley...

Nice...good to see the crew together again, and lovely to hear of this Open
Space.  I think you have a great story on your hands about opening space in
small communities and I would encourage you to write the whole thing up,
from the inspiration through the invitation to the event and what comes
next.

Cheers,

Chris

--