SV: Holding space in the small group

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Sun Mar 4 17:10:43 PST 2007

Thomas--

Thank you for your response. I particularly liked your point that we try
to give each person an opening to bring their voice into the circle.

One thing I noticed from the OSonOS in Halifax was that in most groups
it was easy to bring one's voice into the circle. However, there was one
group with about 25 participants and it became difficult for all but the
3 or 4 persons who spoke up the fastest or most.

Have you noticed the same thing? When you are in a group of this nature,
and are a regular participant, what do you do to try to open the space
more, or hold the space?

			:- Doug. Germann