Evidence

Nancy Wells newresolve at eastlink.ca
Sat Mar 3 05:25:58 PST 2007

Have been having a rather interesting conversation with a friend of mine who
is a Transcendental Meditation teacher around this topic... goes beyond the
boardroom and may 'spark' some thoughts :)

"Until the chhandas effect (the objective malaise which hides the more
salient aspects of nature - Self and Relationship of Self to Object and vice
versa) is removed where we can start seeing or appreciating both the subject
(the Self or the subjective) and the object (the illusionary concrete and
sensory tangible), we won't be able to see how intimately each is linked
together. Both the Self and the Object are nothing but Being, the Light of
God, and in being able to see or appreciate each in ourselves and in others
(both experientially and evidentiary), we, without any added effort, would
have illuminated the already established link of 'Relationship of Subject -
Self -  to the Object (what we perceive as me/he/she and vice versa') which
completes the avenue through which we gain the truth of knowledge or
knowledge that is truthful about anything there is, ever was or ever will
be.

It is in this framework of - Self, Object and the inseparable and intimate
Relationship between the Two, that affords both the evidence and the
experience of Open Space to most naturally manifest itself from the
un-manifest. Do some brain research on any group in Open Space and the
natural paradigm of Self, Object and Relationship thereto would reveal both
the experience and evidence of how Open Space and all natural thinking
systems function. Measure the level of group coherence before, during and
after any Open Space or naturally thinking system and the coherence will
always be higher within the functioning of the natural system as a unit as
compared to just being together as a group without simple attention on what
is at hand. It is the enhanced degree of coherence or integration of
thinking of the group as a unit that produces the evidence or outcome of
what is happening in Open Space. So both the evidence and experience is
there which makes both aspects relatedly measurable and as such can be shown
it works naturally and as such scientifically as well."

Have a great day,
Nancy