Becoming Me - now on You Tube

Marty Boroson marty at becomingme.com
Fri Mar 23 08:06:33 PDT 2007

Several years ago, the first time I opened space, I experienced that sudden
initial release of energy in the group, as the participants began to flutter
and buzz with their passions, as a profoundly spiritual moment.  They needed
me no longer, and so I walked out alone into a busy London street.  There I
saw thousands of people - people who were not part of this 'Open Space' -
dashing this way and that on the pavement.  In that moment I got it --  that
the whole universe is already doing Open Space -- it's just that most people
don't realize it.

And now for a plug:

I have produced a short animated film - Becoming Me - a creation story,
which I believe expresses something of this -- the cosmic play of forgetting
and remembering.  Becoming Me is set to music by Bobby McFerrin and is now
being broadcast on You Tube.   You can see it for free at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEQFIo1lFbk
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEQFIo1lFbk&eurl=> &eurl=  or visit just
visit www.youtube.com and search for "Becoming Me creation".

Please also consider posting your reactions/ratings in the YouTube forum.

Warmly,

Marty

www.martinboroson.info <http://www.martinboroson.info/>

"Daring?   Yes.   Presumptuous?   No.   There is a humility and
simplicity-and just enough mischief-in the writing that makes it somehow
plausible that the person of God has written this . describing the enormous
complexity of creation in terms of self-discovery.   .   Profound fun for
all ages, a delight for anyone who enjoys pondering imponderables."  Napra
Review